We offer lamination service in order to further protect your printed images.
We can laminate any flat art up to 51” wide. The lamination comes
in a variety of finishes and material for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Spray on coating for fine art and vehicle graphics
- 4 mils thick luster finish for indoor application
- 5 mils thick pebble finish for in and outdoor application
We mount on the following commercial materials:
- Ceramic impregnated foam board
- Gator board
- Lexan (polycarbonate)
- PlexiGlas Face mount
We can accommodate a maximum size of 48” X 96” (4’X8’)
and up to ½” thick.
For archival mounting, we offer archival museum mounting which meets
the strict requirements of the Library of Congress.
The maximum available mounting size will be is 32”X40”.
For our Giclee customers, we can stretch the your canvas artwork on canvas
in three different stretcher bars listed below:
- Standard Fletcher ¾” stretcher
- Prefabricated Giverney Stretcher Frame
- Heavy duty double tongue and groove 1-3/4” thick
We offer custom, in-house mat cutting for your images. We stock a number
of most popular archival rag mats for museum and corporate artwork. All
mats can be custom cut to any size which that are is less than 48”X50”
In order to be a true, one-stop-shop for our clients, we offer basic framing
services for our clients. We stock a range of classic museum prefabricated
frames to custom frames for your special needs.
Some of these services are limited to our printing customer due to
its excellent price point. Please call for availability and detail.